Committee Name: Board of Directors
Type: Standing Committee
Composition: The Board of Directors consists of the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Executive Board Members, Board Members and the Members at large, if any, who will be non-voting members.
Responsible To: Board of Directors
Purpose: The Board of Directors will have the authority to oversee the implementation of Board policies during intervals between meetings of the Board, and will perform such other duties as are prescribed by the Bylaws of the Association or may be prescribed from time to time by the Board.
Authority: Constitution and By Laws of the Association
Term: President, Vice President, Treasurer Secretary and Executive Board Members, will be appointed for a term of two years. Board Members will be appointed for a term of one year.
Meetings: Meetings will be held at least three (3) times annually at the call of the Chair, or by request of a majority of the Committee members.
Quorum: A majority of its members (50% plus 1)
Areas of Responsibility:
The roles and responsibility of the Committee is as follows:
- Managing the affairs of the Association.
- Creating, amending, and implementing policies and procedures.
- The day to day administrative duties of the Association.
- Overseeing the discipline of Members.
- Employing or engaging under contract such persons as necessary to carry out work of the Association.
Approval Date: Terms of Reference approved by the Board of Directors on March 20, 2014.