A few people still need to register with the provincial association for insurance purposes.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to navigate through the ODSA registration process:
- Go to the ODSA registration page.
- Select Your Member Type. Depending on your age, select either:
– Ultimate Organization Club Members – 18 years & up or
– Ultimate Organization Club Members – under 18 years
- Create an account. Type a user name, your first and last name, then select Sault Ultimate Players’ Association in the Ultimate Groups list.
- Membership Selection. Select Insurance – Paid by Club.
- Personal information.
- Fill in the required information. If you don’t want certain information to be made public, uncheck the boxes to the left of each item.
- Click Register
- Membership Dues – Thank You! Don’t worry about the membership dues, SUPA has already paid them for you.
- Activate Account. Check your email for a message from ODSA. Once you receive the ODSA email you will need to click on the contained link to activate your account.